Hornady TriPoint Lock Box Steel Black
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill Value Pack (Butane .42 oz... $19.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.19 Available
- Thermacell Accessory Holster Nylon Olive Green... $8.21 Available
- Texsport Polarshield Emergency Survival Blanket 82" x 50"... $3.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Hornady RAPiD Safe Personal Electronic RFID Safe Steel Black... $249.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- DeSantis E25 Belt 1.5" Steel Buckle Leather Black... $15.99 - $22.49 Select Options
- Pelican 1750 Scoped Rifle Gun Case with Wheels Polymer... $219.99 - $229.99 Select Options
- The Outdoor Connection Express 2 Sling with Brute Swivels... $11.49 - $11.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.99 - $54.99 Select Options
Designed to exceed the stringent performance requirements outlined by the ASTM International F2456-04 standards for Youth-Resistant Firearms Containers, the TriPoint lock box features the patent-pending TriPoint locking system, consisting of three 1/2 inch wide steel locking lugs that secure the lid at three points of contact unlike current products that use only one. The TriPoint lock box is constructed of heavy duty 16 gauge steel; far superior to 20 gauge steel used by other products. This heavy duty construction combined with the TriPoint locking system delivers a high level of child resistance and unauthorized access protection.
The TriPoint lock box is a mobile lock box that meets the TSA security requirements for air travel (check TSA regulations and airline policies) and also includes a 1500 lb. rated security cable that can be used to lock the box to an immovable object making it ideal for use in the home, business, RV, automobile or anywhere valuables need to be secured. Access to the TriPoint lock box is controlled by a barrel-lock and key, and the interior of the box is padded with thick foam on both the top and bottom of the box to protect firearms and valuables from damage.
External: 10.25" x 8" x 2.75"
Internal: 9.75" x 7.5" x 2.25"
Shipping Weight: 5.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.