Meprolight M-21B Reflex Sight 1x 30mm Bullseye Reticle with Quick Release Picatinny-Style Mount Matte
- Metalform Magazine AR-15 9mm Luger 32-Round Steel Black... $39.99 Available
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill Value Pack (Butane .42 oz... $16.11 Available
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Olive Green with All-Purpose LED... $32.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $20.99 Available
- Thermacell Accessory Holster Nylon Olive Green... $12.99 Available
- Caldwell Universal Brass Trap... $44.99 Available
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $39.99 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Aluminum Matte... $110.00 Available
- Geissele Super SCAR Trigger FN SCAR 16, 17 Two Stage Matte... $325.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock ACS Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $104.45 Select Options
- CrossTac Tactical Single/Double Point Sling Nylon Bungee... $35.99 Select Options
- Bullseye reticle
- Allows the use of iron sights, co-witness
- Uses no batteries
- Illumintion is achieved with fiber optic light collection during the day and tritium at night
- Suitable for use with all night vision goggles and scopes
- Quick detach throw lever mount picatinny mount
- Includes neoprene scope cover
- 12 year manufacture warranty on illumination
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.