MidwayUSA Pro Series Shotgun Case 50" Nylon Gray and Black Factory Second
The Pro Series shotgun case is a premium case that truly stands out and delivers unparalleled protection of your shotgun. Constructed with a durable outer fabric that is 840 Denier, cross woven with a hybrid of materials that deliver superior abrasion and puncture resistance. Both side panels include nearly 2" of padding and are joined together with a 2" wide bottom seam to ensure better protection throughout the entire case. The 420D nylon lining will not snag on gun sights or other sharp parts. Full length, heavy duty zippers allow easy access and hold up to heavy use. A non-slip padded shoulder strap and wrap around webbing carry handles with hook/loop closure make convenient carrying options. A 12" x 6"" gusseted external pocket works great for ammo, choke tubes and other accessories.
- Heavy duty construction
- Oversize padding
- Durable full length zippers
- External pocket
- Heavy, no snag lining
- Padded non-slip shoulder strap
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 2.740 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.