Fenix TK41 Flashlight White LED Aluminum Black
- Energizer Battery EL123 (CR123 Compatible) Lithium... $23.99 Select Options
- Kimber Guardian Angel Pepper Blaster II Pepper Spray Gel 10%... $39.99 Available
- Energizer Battery AA Industrial Alkaline EN91 Pack of 24... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery AA Max Alkaline Pack of 8... $7.99 Available
- Gerber MP 600 Basic Bluntnose Multi-Tool... $47.99 - $54.99 Select Options
The TK41 utilizes a dual button side switch configuration with the power switch and mode switch next to one another in the traditional place behind the bezel of the light. This is a very user-friendly configuration, allowing users to change between the six modes when using the light. Additionally, the Fenix TK41 features an intelligent memory circuit which always turns the light on the mode it was last in.
- Bulb: Cree XM-L LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 800 Lumens
- High: 335 Lumens
- Mid: 108 Lumens
- Low: 10 Lumens
- Strobe: 800
- SOS: 108
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 2 Hours 10 Minutes
- High: 7 Hours 15 Minutes
- Mid: 27 Hours
- Low: 240 Hours
- Battery: 8 AA-Cell Batteries (not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 8.4"
- Weight: 11.2 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.