Smith & Wesson E&E Tomahawk 15.9" Overall Length G-10 Handle Black
- SOG Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" Blade 15.75" Overall Length... $38.34 Select Options
- SOG FastHawk Tactical Tomahawk 2" 420 Stainless Steel Blade... $22.25 - $30.07 Select Options
- SOG Voodoo Hawk Tactical Tomahawk 3.5" Black 3Cr13 Stainless... $42.49 Available
- Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055... $79.99 Available
- Cold Steel Spike Hawk Tactical Tomahawk 3-1/8" 1055 Carbon... $28.99 Available
- Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 19.27" Overall length G-10 Handle... Add to Cart for Price
- Otis Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon... $3.29 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Basic Field Surgical Kit... $23.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.7" Spear... $15.49 Available
- JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring AR-15... $132.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Garmin GPSMAP 64ST Handheld GPS Unit... $499.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Collapsible Baton 4130 Steel Shaft Black Finish... $39.99 - $49.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Military & Police Tactical Pen... $23.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 357 Sig, 40 S&W Steel Blue... $33.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 38 Super... $18.29 - $160.99 Select Options
- Blade length: 3.9"
- Weight: 2lbs 11 oz.
- Overall Length: 15.9"
- Head Material: 1070 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: TPE Overlay
- Sheath: Nylon
Shipping Weight: 3.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.