Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips Sig Sauer P226 Checkered
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Sig Sauer Rimfire Conversion Kit Magazine Sig Sauer P226 22... $40.00
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P226 9mm Luger Steel Matte... $35.80 - $40.00 View More Options
- Sig Sauer Rimfire Conversion Kit Sig Sauer P226 22 Long Rifle... $249.00
- Hogue Grip Screws Hex Head Sig Sauer P226, P228, P229 Blue... $8.49
- Sig Sauer Recoil Spring Guide Rod Sig Sauer P220, P226... $13.49
- Bianchi 7320 Triple Threat 2 Magazine Pouch Beretta 92, Glock... $25.49
- Bianchi T6505 Tac Holster UM92 Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, HK USP... $82.99
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P220 45 ACP 10-Round with Grip... $40.00
- CZ Magazine CZ 75, 85 9mm Luger Steel Blue... $39.99 - $73.99 View More Options