Vltor Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Lightweight Barrel .625 Inside Diameter Stainless Steel Black
- DPMS Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Taurus PT709, PT740 Polymer... $9.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Tube AR-15 Black Plated... $15.90 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight... $279.00 Available
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $39.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $5.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 18-Tooth... $88.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Clamp-On AR-15,... $32.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #20 (45 Long Colt, 454 Casull)... $7.99 Available
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour... $279.00 Available
The Vltor Low-Profile Gas Block covers one-inch of the barrel's surface and is made to the tightest tolerances. Manufactured from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel and available in matte black oxide finish or blasted to give a matte gray finish.
All models are made to fit barrels that feature a .750" (standard) or .625" (Pencil) diameter barrel.
|Construction||17-4 PH Stainless Steel|
|Compatibility||Fits within most AR-15/M16/M4 aftermarket/Free-Float handugard / rail systems. Made to fit either .625" or .750" diameter barrels.|
|Weight||GB-1C and GV-1CS: 1.6 oz
GB-1S and GB-1SS: 1.4oz
GB-2C and GB-2CS: 1.5oz
GB-2S and GB-2SS: 1.4oz
Overall Width: GB-1C and GB-1CS: .800-inch
GB-1S and GB-1SS: .800-inch
GB-2C and GB-2CS: .925-inch
GB-2S and GB-2SS: .925-inch
Bottom thickness (measured from the centerline of the bore)
GB-1C and GB-1CS: .600"
GB-1S and GB-1SS: .500"
GB-2C and GB-2CS: .600"
GB-2S and GB-2SS: .560"
Overall length: 1.000 inch
|Color / Finish||Matte Black Oxide (anti-reflection/glare) or Matte Gray Silver (anti-reflection/glare)|
|Special Features||Manufactured to high-tolerances, while keeping the weight at a minimum amount. Offered in matte black or silver. Made available to fit .625" and .750" barrels.|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.