Vltor Low Profile Gas Block Set Screw Mount AR-15, LR-308 Lightweight Barrel .625" Inside Diameter Stainless Steel
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $13.29 Select Options
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $12.29 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $6.19 Available
- Schuster Forward Assist Plug Delrin AR-15... $8.19 Available
- Midwest Industries T-Series Free Float Tube Handguard Wrench... $12.50 Available
- Midwest Industries Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308... $40.00 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Hoppe's Large Lubricating Gun Oil Field Wipes 60 Count... $8.79 Available
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $40.99 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... Add to Cart for Price
The Vltor Low-Profile Gas Block covers one-inch of the barrel's surface and is made to the tightest tolerances. Manufactured from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel and available in matte black oxide finish or blasted to give a matte gray finish.
All models are made to fit barrels that feature a .750" (standard) or .625" (Pencil) diameter barrel.
|Construction||17-4 PH Stainless Steel|
|Compatibility||Fits within most AR-15/M16/M4 aftermarket/Free-Float handugard / rail systems. Made to fit either .625" or .750" diameter barrels.|
|Weight||GB-1C and GV-1CS: 1.6 oz
GB-1S and GB-1SS: 1.4oz
GB-2C and GB-2CS: 1.5oz
GB-2S and GB-2SS: 1.4oz
Overall Width: GB-1C and GB-1CS: .800-inch
GB-1S and GB-1SS: .800-inch
GB-2C and GB-2CS: .925-inch
GB-2S and GB-2SS: .925-inch
Bottom thickness (measured from the centerline of the bore)
GB-1C and GB-1CS: .600"
GB-1S and GB-1SS: .500"
GB-2C and GB-2CS: .600"
GB-2S and GB-2SS: .560"
Overall length: 1.000 inch
|Color / Finish||Matte Black Oxide (anti-reflection/glare) or Matte Gray Silver (anti-reflection/glare)|
|Special Features||Manufactured to high-tolerances, while keeping the weight at a minimum amount. Offered in matte black or silver. Made available to fit .625" and .750" barrels.|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.