Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 350 Diameter Round Ball
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $19.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Turret... $12.29 Available
- Redfield Revenge Muzzleloader Scope 3-9x 42mm Accu-Ranger... $79.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (490 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (433 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 223 Caliber AR-15 8 x 32 Thread... $4.69 Available
- Lee 1-Cavity Shotshell Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge 1 oz... $22.49 Available
- Safariland 7378 7TS ALS Concealment Paddle Holster Right Hand... $41.49 Available
- Ruger Trigger Plunger Spring Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Lee Melter Furnace ... $32.99 - $36.99 Select Options
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.