Ruger Magazine Ruger 77/22, 77/17 Mach 2, 96/22 22 Long Rifle, 17 Mach 2 10-Round Polymer Black
- Real Avid Ruger Gun Tool Multi-Tool... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Barrel Retainer V-Block Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Escutcheon Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 77/22, 77/17 All... $1.99 Available
- Ruger Extractor Spring Ruger 77/22, 77/17 All Models, 77/22... $1.99 Available
- Ruger Cartridge Support Ruger 77/22, 77/17 All Models, 96/22,... $2.99 Available
This magazine features a rugged polymer body and magazine follower. The metal feed lips will stand up to thousands of rounds without any signs of wear or jams. The Ruger rotary magazine is superior to conventional feeding systems because each cartridge lies in its own channel in the magazine. This arrangement prevents jamming by eliminating the overlap between cartridge rims found with stack-type magazines. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.