Fox Pro FX3 Electronic Predator Game Call with 32 Digital Sounds Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo
- 256 MB memory holds 32 sounds in 8-1/2 minute loops, or 9 sounds in 30 minute loops
- Download sounds from the internet or MP3 player with the included USB cable
- Dual speakers with individual controls and amplifiers, can be used individually or simultaneously
- Long range remote transmitter can control up to three units
- Auxiliary jack to control motion decoy, audio jack to attach MP3, cd, tape or other audio players, external speaker jack
- Includes TX5-LR remote
- Remote range is up to several hundred yards depending on the hunter's setup and location
- Requires 8 AA batteries, or NiMH rechargeable batteries (not included), caller has charging jack
- Sounds Included: buck fight, buck grunt, doe estrus bleat, fawn bawl, coyote locator, coyote male challenge, coyote female, invitation, coyote pup distress, grey fox pup, red fox pup, bobcat in heat, jackrabbit distress, cottontail distress, DSG cottontail distress, baby cottontail, snowshoe hi-pitch, rodent, prairie dog, woodpecker distress, starling distress, fawn distress, blacktail doe distress, raccoon pups, mountain lion in heat, crow fight, dying crow, lost turkey hen, excited hen yelps, snow geese, snow geese double, elk bugle call and elk cow chirps
Notes:(from the manufacturer)
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.