Lapua Reloading Brass 243 Winchester Box of 100
- Remington Reloading Brass 243 Winchester... $15.29 - $265.99 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 243 Winchester Box of 50... $48.49 Available
- Norma Reloading Brass 243 Winchester... $21.49 - $1,794.99 Select Options
- Winchester Reloading Brass 243 Winchester... $23.99 - $442.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 243 Caliber and 6mm (243 Diameter)... $29.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.49 Select Options
- RCBS 2-Die Set 243 Winchester... $34.99 Available
- B-Square Bubble Bore Level Weaver-Style... $8.16 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 87 Grain... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Ultimate 4-Die Set 243 Winchester... $45.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5mm-284 Norma Box of 100... $120.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar-L Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 90... $54.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 24 to 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $3.09 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 375 Caliber (375 Diameter) 270... $47.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington, 243... $6.99 Select Options
- Nikon Buckmasters Rifle Scope 6-18x 40mm Side Focus Mil-Dot... $324.99 Available
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.