Lenwood Leather 1400 Belt 1-3/4" Steel Buckle Leather Brown 42"
The 1400 Belt features two slabs, cut from premium leather with nylon webbing sandwiched between them that are then glued and stitched together. This provides excellent vertical rigidity and makes a belt that absolutely will not stretch and will stand up to a lifetime of abuse! The 1400 also features hand finished edges and a chrome plated steel buckle. The seven hole design allows for plenty of adjustment and the buckle attaches via two Chicago screws allowing users to customize the belt if they wish to.
Available in either black or brown the Lenwood Leather 1400 Belt is perfect for anyone looking for a high quality leather belt that is handmade in the USA
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.850 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.