Lenwood Leather 1400 Belt 1.75"
The 1400 Belt features two slabs, cut from premium leather with nylon webbing sandwiched between them that are then glued and stitched together. This provides excellent vertical rigidity and makes a belt that absolutely will not stretch and will stand up to a lifetime of abuse! The 1400 also features hand finished edges and a chrome plated steel buckle. The seven hole design allows for plenty of adjustment and the buckle attaches via two Chicago screws allowing users to customize the belt if they wish to.
Available in either black or brown the Lenwood Leather 1400 Belt is perfect for anyone looking for a high quality leather belt that is handmade in the USA
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Lenwood Leather Double Layer Belt 1.5" Steel Buckle Leather... $37.74 - $55.99 View More Options
- Lenwood Leather GP Belt 1.5" Steel Buckle Leather... $27.49 View More Options
- Lenwood Leather 1400 Belt 1.5"... $45.90 - $48.17 View More Options
- Lenwood Leather GP Belt 1.75"... $21.42 - $23.00 View More Options
- Lenwood Leather Double Layer Belt 1.75" Steel Buckle Leather... $42.84 View More Options
- DeSantis E25 Belt 1.5" Steel Buckle Leather Black... $19.29 - $22.49 View More Options