Redding Case Neck Gage Pilot Stop 25 Caliber for 3/16" Mandrel Stainless Steel
- Redding Case Neck Gage Pilot Stop 284 Caliber for 3/16"... $7.99 Available
- Redding Case Neck Gage Pilot Stop 243 Caliber for 3/16"... $7.99 Available
- Redding Case Neck Gage Pilot Stop 22 Caliber for 3/16" Mandrel... $7.99 Available
- Redding Case Neck Gage Pilot Stop 30 Caliber for 3/16" Mandrel... $7.99 Available
- Redding Case Neck Gage Pilot Stop 260 Caliber for 3/16"... $7.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm to 264... $3.19 Available
- Redding Case Neck Concentricity Gage... $86.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.87 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #6 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $8.99 Available
- R W Hart Neck Turning Case Holder... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Fits: Redding Case Neck Concentricity Gage
Function: 25 Caliber Pilot Stop for 3/16" Mandrel
Material: Stainless Steel
Notes: Other caliber pilot stops from 17 caliber to 243 caliber are available for the 9/64" mandrel, while pilot stops for the 3/16" mandrel are available from 22 caliber to 338 caliber
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.