Wilson Combat Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander 19 lb
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 12 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Press Conversion Bushing... $6.98 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Plus Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $29.99 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press Wad Guide 12 Gauge... $1.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government... $14.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring Housing Pin Retainer... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring Cap Pin 1911 ... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
Gunsmithing Required: No
Notes: Factory mainspring is 23 lb
Shipping Weight: 0.019 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.