Lapua Reloading Brass 22-250 Remington Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $11.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $14.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Remington Express Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 150 Grain... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 25-06 Remington 117... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Speer Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 300 Grain Hollow Point... $29.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $75.49 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 52 Grain... $19.29 - $126.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Barnes Varmint Grenade Bullets 22 Hornet (224 Diameter) 30... $18.99 - $41.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $5.06 - $5.99 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $72.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.