Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 30 Caliber 7.62x39 (310 Diameter) 130 Grain Lead Spitzer Point
A great bullet for competitive shooting or small and medium-sized game, these high-quality cast bullets are composed of 6% antimony, 2% tin and 92% lead with a Brinell hardness of 15. They are rated to 1600 fps without gas checks. The bullet lube is designed for use with smokeless powder, but it will work with black powder firearms that have barrels less than 20" long. The alloy is lab certified before casting. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Marlin Extractor Spring Right or Left Hand, Trigger... $2.99
- Fiocchi High Velocity Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Aero... $9.79 - $82.99 View More Options
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.62x39mm... $30.99
- ProMag Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Polymer... $9.99 - $15.99 View More Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 303 British... $5.19
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 303 British... $30.99
- Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6%... $24.99
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $37.99
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 69 Grain... $24.49 - $143.99 View More Options
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158... $14.25 - $59.99 View More Options
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 9mm (356 Diameter) 125 Grain... $14.79 - $32.49 View More Options
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate Carrier #11 (44... $38.99