Peacemaker Specialists Backstrap Screw Colt 1st, 2nd, 3rd Generation Blue Package of 2
- Peacemaker Specialists Cylinder Spacer Colt Early 3rd... $19.99 Available
- Colt Sear and Bolt Spring Screw Colt Single Action Army Carbon... $2.61 Available
- Colt Washer #8 Colt Single Action Army Package of 7... $3.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #20 (45 Long Colt, 454 Casull)... $7.99 Available
- Peacemaker Specialists Bolt Screw Colt 2nd, 3rd Generation... $14.49 Available
- Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight Elliason Cut Steel Black... $49.99 Available
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 45 Colt (Long Colt) Box of 25... $6.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt Firing Pin Rivet Colt Single Action Army Blue... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt Mainspring Screw Colt Single Action Army Carbon Steel... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
Material: 4140 Steel
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.