Ed Brown 8-Pack Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round Stainless Steel
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Ed Brown Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 7-Round... $31.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- STI Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government Blue... $10.00 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-27 (24") 50 Yard Paper... $35.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "45 ACP" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Pachmayr Contoured Magazine Follower 1911 45 ACP Stainless... $6.09 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Swenson Drop-In National Match Barrel Bushing 1911 Government... $12.99 Available
- Ed Brown Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government, Commander,... $4.99 Available
- Ed Brown Magazine Base Pad 1911 Polymer Black Package of 6... $11.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.170 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.