Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 289 Diameter Steel
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum... $54.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 290 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Berger Elite Hunter Hunting Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $54.81 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 288 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $2.19 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $23.49 - $50.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Anti-Cant Indicator Hinged Matte... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Bushing Neck Sizer Die 6.5... $56.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 287 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6.5... $6.19 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.