Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-120-R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 120 Grain 1 Ogive Radius Gas Check
Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Molds are a great choice for reloaders looking for a quality mold at an affordable price. Lee machines their mold blocks from aluminum making them rust resistant. Aluminum molds heat up and cool down faster than iron or steel molds and good bullets can usually be produced only after a few casts. In addition, aluminum blocks are one-third the weight of iron or steel mold blocks offering the bullet caster less fatigue during extended casting sessions. To ensure the best possible bullets, mold block halves are CNC machined for unmatched roundness and size control. Weights given are Lee's weights with suggested alloy; actual weight may vary due to the alloy mixture used.
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
A note from Lee Precision on their bullet molds:
Lee Precision does not recommend the use of any spray type mold release products in their bullet molds. The use of such products may result in a build-up of the release product in the bullet mold cavity, reducing the diameter of the bullets cast from the treated mold. Instead, Lee Precision recommends smoking the mold with a wooden match, beeswax candle or a butane lighter as described in their provided bullet mold instructions.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.850 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series...
$24.99 - $34.99
Berger Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 52 Grain...
$28.49 - $260.99
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet Molds
Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die
Sierra MatchKing Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 107...
Sale — Select ItemsView More Options$28.79 - $194.99Save up to $3.20 (10%)
Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (451 Diameter) Round Ball
Flitz Paste Metal Polish
$8.96 - $48.13
Lee Lead Dipper
L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP
Factory Second Bullets 7mm (284 Diameter) 162 Grain Spitzer...
$18.89List Price: $26.99 Save $8.10 (30%)
Speer TNT Varmint Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain...
$27.99 - $104.99
Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller
$14.99List Price: $18.99 Save $4.00 (21%)