Cutting Edge Bullets Match Tactical Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 100 Grain Low Drag Boat Tail Max Box of 50
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $1.49 Available Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 243 to 6mm... $3.19 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $11.29 Available
- Plano Gun Guard SE Double Scoped Rifle Case 51-3/4" Polymer... $35.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush ... $7.19 Available Select Options
- Ruger Ejector Housing Screw Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- Score-High Deluxe Pillar Bedding Kit Remington 700 Brown... $64.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #4 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $7.99 Available
- Lee Ultimate 4-Die Set 30-06 Springfield... $45.99 Available
- GrovTec Hammer Spur Extension Marlin (1983 and later) 39A,... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Primer Pocket Swager Combo 2... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Reloading Brass 22-250 Remington Box of 50... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Bullets 30 Carbine (308 Diameter) 110 Grain Full Metal... $20.49 - $493.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
The Match Tactical bullet is a solid copper bullet that is a non-expanding bullet designed strictly for match shooting or tactical use. Through precision machining techniques CEB is able to keep these bullets within .0001" in concentricity and .00015" in diameter specification, while bullet weight is maintained within .2 grains on all calibers under .375 diameter and within .5 grains on big bore bullets of .375 diameter. One of the key features of these solid copper bullets is the SealTite Band. The STB is a small band that is just slightly larger diameter than the standard diameter bullet. This band is the key to preventing any pressure from escaping around the bullet, sealing the bullet to the rifling bore light the seal that is created when a traditional bullet is fired.
Low Drag Max bullets retain a lot of the same design as the standard Low Drag bullets from CEB except the SealTite Band is as close to the tail of the bullet as practical so reloaders can use maximum case capacity while loading. These bullets are built for custom single shot rifles or for the reloader who does not mind shooting single shot as magazines will typically not accept the long overall length of the cartridge that results when it is loaded properly. Many times if a round is chambered but not fired the bolt must be removed to remove the loaded cartridge because the length will prevent the cartridge from ejecting. These bullets can be seated deeper in the case neck but it is very important that the SealTite band not be seated deeper than the first half of the case neck or improper neck tension will occur. Max designated bullets are designed for standard throating unless stated otherwise.
Caliber: 243 Caliber, 6mm
Bullet Diameter: 0.243
Bullet Weight: 100 Grains
Bullet Length: Not Available
Bullet Style: Low Drag Max Boat-Tail, Non-Expanding
Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
Minimum Barrel Twist: 1:7.5"
Minimum Muzzle Velocity: 3100 fps
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.560
Sectional Density: 0.242
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.