Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380 ACP (356 Diameter) 120 Grain Truncated Cone
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- Bohning Killer Vane Arrow Fletching 4" Pack of 36... $7.44 - $8.39 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 9mm Luger... $41.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $18.71 Available
- Nosler Bonded Performance Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64... $29.38 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 355 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $19.99 Available
- Thompson Red Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $7.99 Available
- Lee Taper Crimp Die 9mm Luger... $12.79 Available
- Lyman Lead Dipper... $20.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Large... $18.29 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.