Black Hills Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Ultimate 10 Earmuffs by Peltor (NRR 30dB) Black... $16.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Platinum Series G3 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB)... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain DPX Hollow Point... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $30.57 Available
- ASYM Precision Solid Defense X Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain... $38.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Thunder Ranch DPX Defensive Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185... $41.99 Available
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full... $22.99 Available
- Barnes TAC-XPD Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain TAC-XP Hollow Point... $32.49 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $25.20 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round... $2.29 Available
- Kimber Kim-Pro Tac-Mag Magazine with 3 Base Pads 1911... $29.99 Select Options
- Weatherby Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 180 Grain Norma... $37.49 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 200 Grain XPB... $25.99 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $44.08 - $432.54 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 21, 21SF 45 ACP Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Glock 78 Field Knife 6-1/2" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade... $28.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded with BarnesTAC-XP's bullets that feature all-copper construction and very large, deep hollow-point cavity to expand, penetrate and perform more consistently than any personal defense product on the market. Performance through bare gel, light and heavy clothing, car doors, plywood and automotive windshield glass is unmatched by the competition. TAC-XP bullets are 100% copper, making them safe for the environment. These lighter all copper bullets also result in less felt recoil in comparison to lead core bullets allowing the shooter to recover quickly without sacrificing terminal performance. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.