Buffalo Bore Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 190 Grain Jacketed Flat Nose Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $1.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 308, 30-30, 30-06, 300,... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target Plastic Canister 1/2 lb.... $4.99 Available
- NRA Official Lifesize Game Target White Tail Deer Paper... $24.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Muzzle Velocity: 2100 fps
Muzzle Energy: 1860 ft. lbs
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 30-30 Winchester Ammunition:
Buffalo Bore is introducing a truly Heavy 30-30 Winchester loading. This new load utilizes a 190gr. custom Hawk bullet and gives the venerable 30-30 here-to-for unrealized power and is designed so that the person who owns a 30-30 can now reliably kill elk or moose sized game. The 30-30 can now be carried as a defensive tool in grizzly country and will be much more effective in stopping a grizzly attack than any other 30-30 ammunition in the world. The custom 190gr. hawk bullet is designed with a harder core and thicker than normal jacket, so the expansion is minimal, thus insuring very deep penetration which is needed to break large bones and destroy organs deep inside large game animals. This load generates an unreal 2100 fps from normal 20 inch carbines this is the type of velocity that the ordinary 170gr. 30-30 loads generate, but again, we are using a 190gr. bullet. Check the below real world velocities from my personal stock, over-the-counter firearms truly amazing.
Note that the longest barrel gave the slowest velocity and even the short 16 inch Winchester trapper model gives faster speeds than the 26 inch Savage 99 rifle, which shows that barrel length is not always the sole indicator of velocities a firearm will generate.
Buffalo Bore always uses stock over-the-counter- firearms that give real world velocities. Other ammunition companies normally use laboratory test barrels which give much higher velocities than stock firearms. We at Buffalo Bore see this long established practice as misleading to the consumer
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.