Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #356637 9mm (356 Diameter) 147 Grain Flat Nose Bevel Base
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.29 Grain Flat Nose... $1.72 - $1.89 Select Options
- Proforce Camouflage Face Paint... $1.26 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun BBs 177 Caliber 8.2 Grain Round Ball Tin of 250... $4.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 - $2.19 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Camouflage Face Paint Stick Loam and... $1.59 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #508 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45... $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Bolt Action... $33.49 Available
- Saeco 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #351 38 Special, 357 Magnum (358... $103.99 Available
- Lyman "Cast Bullet Handbook: 4th Edition" Book... $21.99 Available
- Saeco Lubri-Sizer Lube and Sizer Die 356 Diameter... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Copperhead Airgun BBs 177 Caliber 5.28 Grain... $3.99 - $9.99 Select Options
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .356"
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.