"Cartridges of the World, 12th Edition" Book by Frank Barnes
Frank Barnes (1918-1992) began collecting information on handgun cartridges at the early age of 12, thanks to his father who was a police officer. Most people don't know that Frank began a career in law enforcement as a collegiate professor after receiving his master's degree. He was also a pilot, a racecar driver and had a love for Geology. He soon began to experiment with different cartridges and decided to publish a manual for all of them. Cartridges of the World was first published in 1965. It's lived through 10 editions and can be found on most reloader's bookshelves today. Even though Frank passed away many years ago, his dream of publishing the best book for all calibers lives on.
Dimensions: 8-¼" x 10-7/8"
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 2.400 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.