Warren Tactical Night Sight Set Sig Sauer P220, P225, P226, P228 1-Dot Tritium Tactical Rear, 1-Dot Tritium Front Steel Matte
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Sig Sauer Short Reset Trigger Kit Sig Sauer P226 P229... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sig Sauer Short Reset Trigger Kit Sig Sauer P220... $49.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Front & Rear Sight Tool Sig... $119.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BlackHawk CQC Serpa Holster Right Hand Sig Sauer P220, P226... $37.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Classic Pistol Front, Rear Sight Adjustment Tool... $174.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This night sight set pairs a plain black Warren Tactical rear sight with a self-luminous Tritium dot front blade that glows bright green for use in no- or low-light environments. The front sight's .050" diameter Tritium lamp is surrounded by a .100" diameter white ring that resembles a standard white dot for daytime use. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Sig P220/P226
- Front Sight Type: 0.050" Dia Green Tritium Lamp w/0.100" White Outline
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Fits Sig Sauer P220, P225, P226, and P228 pistols
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.