The Kershaw Cryo features a tactical 2.75" blade and the great looking BlackWash finish for that already broken in look. It's designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand. The black-oxide BlackWash coating not only gives it that tried-and-tested look, it also enhances corrosion resistance.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo with BlackWash offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. For fast and easy one-handed opening, it also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessible with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud. Our deep-carry clip makes it a discreet pocket companion, too.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Deep carry (Tip-up/down, left/right)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock
- Blade Finish: BlackWash
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Flipper and thumbstud
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Made in China