Tetra Gun ValuPro II 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 17 Caliber 33" Steel 5 x 40 Thread
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass... $2.19 - $2.69 Select Options
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush... $3.58 - $13.49 Select Options
- Otis #17 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $2.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 17 Caliber 5 x 40... $2.49 Available
- Dewey Rifle Cleaning Jag 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread Brass... $4.49 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #12 Gloss... $5.49 Available
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Solid Copper Bullets 40 S&W,... $18.29 Available
- Lee Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $4.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Carbon Fiber Thread... $30.99 - $69.99 Select Options
- Tipton Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 8 x 32 Thread Cotton... $3.99 - $4.09 Select Options
- Under Armour Make It Rain Adjustable Cap... $27.99 Select Options
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Taurus 44, 45, 65, 66, 669, 689,... $9.99 Available
Technical Information: Tetra Gun ValuPro II 1-Piece Cleaning Rod
Shipping Weight: 0.290 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.