Zero Tolerance Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Modified Drop Point Elmax G-10 Handle
Elmax is a third generation powdered stainless steel. The grain size on this steel is very small, allowing it to take an extremely fine edge. Elmax is much tougher than S30V and has better edge-retention as well. The modified drop point blade of the 0561 features a swedge to lighten the blade to allow it to penetrate easier. The blade deploys through the use of a flipper or with the dual thumb studs that also function as blade stops. Additionally, the ZT 0561 utilizes the KVT ball-bearing system which surrounds the pivot with ball bearings, providing a smoother and faster deployment.
The 0561's hand-filling grip utilizes 3D machined titanium on the frame lock side, and machined Coyote G-10 on the other. The result is a strikingly good looking knife will outlast most users! The four-way pocket clip allows for anyone to find just the right carry style. The clip is designed to allow for deep pocket carry as well for increased concealment.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Elmax
- Handle Material: Titanium and G-10
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Opening Method: Flipper, Dual Thumb-Studs
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Made in USA
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid
$9.49 - $14.49
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Smith's Premium Honing Solution
Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System with Extra Coarse,...
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine
Smith's Knife Care Kit
- Zero Tolerance Emerson ZT0620CF Folding Knife 3.6" Tanto M390...
- Zero Tolerance Hinderer Slicer ZT0562CF Folding Knife 3.5"...
- Zero Tolerance Hinderer Slicer ZT0562 Folding Knife 3.5" Drop...
- Zero Tolerance Emerson ZT0620 Folding Knife 3.6" Tanto ELMAX...
- Zero Tolerance ZT0566 Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.25"... View More Options
- Zero Tolerance 0900 Folding Tactical Knife 2.7" Drop Point...
- Zero Tolerance ZT0350 Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Drop Point... View More Options
- Zero Tolerance ZT0801 Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Modified... View More Options
- Emerson CQC-14 Folding Tactical Knife 2.7" Drop Point 154CM... View More Options
- Wilson Tactical RRX Rapid Response XL Folding Knife 3.62" Drop... View More Options
- Emerson Super CQC-8 Folding Tactical Knife 4.3" Drop Point... View More Options
- Zero Tolerance ZT0301 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Drop Point... View More Options