Elmax is a third generation powdered stainless steel. The grain size on this steel is very small, allowing it to take an extremely fine edge. Elmax is much tougher than S30V and has better edge-retention as well. The modified drop point blade of the 0561 features a swedge to lighten the blade to allow it to penetrate easier. The blade deploys through the use of a flipper or with the dual thumb studs that also function as blade stops. Additionally, the ZT 0561 utilizes the KVT ball-bearing system which surrounds the pivot with ball bearings, providing a smoother and faster deployment.
The 0561's hand-filling grip utilizes 3D machined titanium on the frame lock side, and machined Coyote G-10 on the other. The result is a strikingly good looking knife will outlast most users! The four-way pocket clip allows for anyone to find just the right carry style. The clip is designed to allow for deep pocket carry as well for increased concealment.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Elmax
- Handle Material: Titanium and G-10
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Opening Method: Flipper, Dual Thumb-Studs
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Made in USA