Zero Tolerance ZT0560 Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Modified Drop Point Elmax G-10 Handle Black
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 2/3 oz Liquid... $14.49 Available
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $26.99 Available
- Zero Tolerance ZT0350 Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Drop Point... $140.00 - $148.00 Select Options
- Zero Tolerance ZT0566 Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.25"... $144.00 Available
- Zero Tolerance ZT0550 Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.5"... $200.00 Available
- Zero Tolerance ZT0561 Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.75"... $260.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Elmax is a third generation powdered stainless steel. The grain size on this steel is very small, allowing it to take an extremely fine edge. Elmax is much tougher than S30V and has better edge-retention as well. The modified drop point blade of the 0560 features a swedge to lighten the blade to allow it to penetrate easier. The blade deploys through the use of a flipper or with the dual thumb studs that also function as blade stops. Additionally, the ZT 0560 utilizes the KVT ball-bearing system which surrounds the pivot with ball bearings, providing a smoother and faster deployment.
The 0560's hand-filling grip utilizes 3D machined titanium on the frame lock side, and machined black G-10 on the other. The result is a strikingly good looking knife will outlast most users! The four-way pocket clip allows for anyone to find just the right carry style. The clip is designed to allow for deep pocket carry as well for increased concealment.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Elmax
- Handle Material: Titanium and G-10
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Opening Method: Flipper, Dual Thumb-Studs
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Made in USA
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.