Zero Tolerance ZT0560 Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Modified Drop Point Elmax G-10 Handle Black
- Zero Tolerance ZT0350 Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Drop Point... $99.99 Select Options
- Zero Tolerance ZT0566 Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.25"... Add to Cart for Price
- Zero Tolerance ZT0550 Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.5"... Add to Cart for Price
- Zero Tolerance ZT0561 Hinderer Folding Tactical Knife 3.75"... Add to Cart for Price
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 2/3 oz Liquid... $12.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Elmax is a third generation powdered stainless steel. The grain size on this steel is very small, allowing it to take an extremely fine edge. Elmax is much tougher than S30V and has better edge-retention as well. The modified drop point blade of the 0560 features a swedge to lighten the blade to allow it to penetrate easier. The blade deploys through the use of a flipper or with the dual thumb studs that also function as blade stops. Additionally, the ZT 0560 utilizes the KVT ball-bearing system which surrounds the pivot with ball bearings, providing a smoother and faster deployment.
The 0560's hand-filling grip utilizes 3D machined titanium on the frame lock side, and machined black G-10 on the other. The result is a strikingly good looking knife will outlast most users! The four-way pocket clip allows for anyone to find just the right carry style. The clip is designed to allow for deep pocket carry as well for increased concealment.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Elmax
- Handle Material: Titanium and G-10
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Opening Method: Flipper, Dual Thumb-Studs
- Blade length: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Made in USA