- Danner Comfort System (DCS) delivers best-in-class durability, support and comfort
- Durable nubuck leather and 900 Denier nylon upper
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from the foot for greater comfort
- Anatomical design and broader toe box for responsive fit
- Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed for cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic heel clip for support
The Danner Steadfast is designed with the serious hunter in mind. Inspired by a classic stalking design, the Danner Comfort System (DCS) technology is built to bring the foot lower to the ground and deliver best-in-class durability, support and comfort in the Steadfast. The upper combines durable nubuck leather and 900 denier nylon for lightweight support. The waterproof Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from the foot for greater comfort, while a roomier toe box delivers an athletic, responsive fit. The patent-pending, dual-density footbed provides unmatched cushioned comfort, combining underfoot venting for maximum airflow and an Airthotic heel clip for support. Add to it the solid traction of the Steadfast outsole and you can count on season after season of soft landings.
Weight: 3.25 lbs per pair