- Full grain leather gives comfort and durability
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel for protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- TPU Shank
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Low profile 90º heel, unique lug pattern, oil and slip resistance provide traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
The Corvallis offers a rare blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, it provides features typically found on much heavier boots (triple-stitched seams and a non-metallic safety toe, for example). By incorporating advanced materials and weight-saving design, Danner made the Corvallis feel more like an athletic shoe than work boot.
Width: D (Regular)
Weight: 3.25 lbs per pair
Safety Toe: Non-Metallic