RWS 34 P Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Blue Barrel with Airgun Scope 4x32mm Matte
- RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet... $312.99 Available
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $265.99 Available
- RWS 48 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $419.99 Available
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $305.99 Available
- RWS 34 P Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Blue... $249.99 Available
- BSA SuperSport SE GRT Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $299.99 Available
- RWS 350 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $469.99 Available
- RWS 460 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $579.99 Available
- RWS 54 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $647.99 Special Order
- RWS 460 Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $549.99 Available
- Hammerli 850 Air Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $289.99 Special Order
The RWS 34P is considered to be among the most popular air rifles around because it's accurate, fun and easy to shoot, ideal for plinking, spinners and more. This variant sports a black stock made from a durable, all-weather injection-molded synthetic polymer. The carefully selected components and high level of craftsmanship put into each RWS 34P air rifle will ensure that you are able to enjoy decades of reliable service.
The well-balanced stock makes it easy to hold and shoot. Other high quality features include: a two-stage adjustable trigger, fiber optic front and rear (fully adjustable) sights, and a finely rifled barrel. No need to worry about cocking difficulty, as that's where this break barrel rifle really shines (just 33 lbs.). Purchase and shoot with peace of mind knowing that your air gun is backed by a warranty that is viewed as the best in the business. If you want a serious air gun that won't break the bank, the RWS 34P is a perfect choice for you!
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 7.5 lbs
Overall Length: 46.0"
Barrel Length: 19.75"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 33 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.33 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fiber Optic Adjustable
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.