Excalibur Diablo 18" Carbon Crossbow Bolts 2" Vanes Black Pack of 6
- MTM Crossbow Bolt Case 12 Bolts up to 23" long Plastic Smoke... $15.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TenPoint CUB Crossbow Unloading Bolt Pack of 6... $8.00 Available
- Excalibur Boltcutter Fixed Blade Broadhead 150 Grain Stainless... $36.49 Available
- NAP Crossbow Spitfire Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- NAP F.O.C. Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 170 Grain Stainless... $49.99 Available
- Excalibur Matrix 330 Crossbow Package with Vari-Zone Scope... $769.99 Available
- Excalibur Matrix Crossbow String BCY Dynaflight... $31.49 Available
- Excalibur Recurve Crossbow Stringer Polymer... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- El Paso Saddlery Combat Express Belt Slide Holster Right Hand... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: N/A
- Weight Tolerance: =/- 2.0 grains
- Length: 18"
- Diameter: 11/32"
- Fletching: 2" Vanes
- Nock Type: Flat Back
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 6
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.