The Heritage Series uses the same American Walnut as the Remington 700 Rifle and is Made in the USA. All Heritage Series knives feature the signature Remington "R" laser etched into every handle, with the same checkering pattern that is used on every Model 700 Rifle. Additionally, all knives have the Remington trade mark on the blade and the tang's are all stamped with "Remington/UMC Made in the USA." The combination of classic knife designs with a piece of a famous American rifle, the Remington 700 Heritage series of knives are an excellent choice for any Remington fan.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: American Walnut
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket or Leather Belt Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness:
- Opening Method: Nail Nick
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Made in The USA