Remington 700 Heritage Series Medium Lockback Pocket Knife 2.75" Clip Point Blade 440A Stainless Steel American Walnut Handle
The Heritage Series uses the same American Walnut as the Remington 700 Rifle and is Made in the USA. All Heritage Series knives feature the signature Remington "R" laser etched into every handle, with the same checkering pattern that is used on every Model 700 Rifle. Additionally, all knives have the Remington trade mark on the blade and the tang's are all stamped with "Remington/UMC Made in the USA." The combination of classic knife designs with a piece of a famous American rifle, the Remington 700 Heritage series of knives are an excellent choice for any Remington fan.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: American Walnut
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket or Leather Belt Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness:
- Opening Method: Nail Nick
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Made in The USA
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.196 Pounds
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.