"Shooter's Bible Guide to Optics" Book by Thomas Mclntyre
Whether you are a target shooter, hunter, guide, tactical user, birder, or sports spectator, optics play a vital role in enhancing and facilitating your sport or profession. To help you figure out which optics best fit your needs, as well as your budget, the Shooter’s Bible Guide to Optics lists every quality sporting optic on the market today. Loaded with hundreds of color photographs, this 256-page book features a new products section, listing all new riflescopes, binoculars, rangefinders, and spotting scopes, plus in-depth features on how to use binoculars, how to mount and sight in a rifle scope, and much more.
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 288
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; 1 edition (June 1, 2012)
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 8 x 0.9 x 10.6 inches
- ISBN-10: 1616086327
- ISBN-13: 978-1616086329
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308...
$18.00 - $21.80
Voodoo Tactical Marksman Data Book
$15.95 & SHIPS FREE with $25 OrdersList Price: $19.95 Save $4.00 (20%)
Military Surplus 3 Point Sling Grade 1 Nylon Tan
$19.99List Price: $39.99 Save $20.00 (50%)
- Gun Video "Highpower Rifle Accuracy: Sighting in Iron Sights...
- Applied Ballistics "Accuracy and Precision for Long Range...
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual
- Cold Steel Hide Out Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3" Spear Point...
- "The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters" Book by Linda K. Miller and...
- Panteao "Make Ready with Mike Lamb: Precision Rifle" DVD
- "Cartridge Comparison Guide Second Edition" Book By...
- VTAC Rifle Malfunction DVD
- "Ultimate Sniper: An Advanced Training Manual for Military and...