Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph
Technical Information: Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph
- Measures the speed of bullets, arrows, shotgun and airgun pellets, paintballs, etc, from 30 feet per second to 7000 feet per second.
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx 48 hours of continuous use.
- Mount onto a tripod or place on a table.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Measures 7" long, 4" wide, and 2" high when folded.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" to 14-1/2". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
- The Control Monitor also functions as a Remote Control
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements.
- 60-shot memory (divided into 6 numbered strings from 2 to 10 shot each, with one set of statistics for each string)
- Can be switched off, taken home and switched on for reviewing, information retrieval or, (together with optional IBM Interface, not available from MidwayUSA) downloading onto your computer
- Moves instantly from string to string, interrupts shooting on any string without memory loss, each string delivers its own statistics, etc.
- Forget Button to clear individual string-memory instantly
- Change string size
- Delete individual shots, (with automatic adjustment of Statistics) or all data from memory
- Stereo Jack also works with optional Ballistic Chrony Printer.
- Three year limited warranty when returned to manufacturer.
- Upgrades to Gamma Chrony or Gamma Master Chrony. To upgrade your Chrony, contact the manufacturer.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoor use, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor.
- Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Corn Cob Box...
$10.29 - $18.99Sale — Select Items Save up to $4.00 (17%)
KG KG-1 Carbon Remover ...
$6.29 - $29.99
Tipton Action and Chamber Cleaning Tool Kit...
$9.49List Price: $11.99 Save $2.50 (21%)
Timney Trigger AR-15 Small Pin .154" Single Stage ...
$199.99 - $279.99Sale — Select Items Save up to $24.00 (11%)
NRA Official High Power Rifle Targets Repair Center MR-31C 100...
Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die...
Lyman Micro-Touch Electronic Powder Scale 1500 Grain Capacity...
$49.99Sale Save $8.00 (14%)
- Buck 501 Squire Folding Knife 2-3/4" Drop Point 420HC...
RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Carbide Primer Pocket...
Burris 1" Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings...
$37.99 - $39.99 & SHIPS FREESale Save up to $7.00 (16%)
MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to...
Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284...
Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph...
Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph...
Shooting Chrony Alpha Master Chronograph...
Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph...
Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph...
CED Millennium 2 Chronograph System...
Shooting Chrony Alpha Chronograph...
Shooting Chrony Gamma Master Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony...
PACT Model 1 XP Chronograph with Improved Sky Screen Mounting...
PACT Professional XP Chronograph with Improved Skyscreen...
Shooting Chrony Beta Chronograph...
Shooting Chrony Gamma Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony...
RCBS AmmoMaster Chronograph...