Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph
Technical Information: Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph
- Measures the speed of bullets, arrows, shotgun and airgun pellets, paintballs, etc, from 30 feet per second to 7000 feet per second.
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx 48 hours of continuous use.
- Mount onto a tripod or place on a table.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Measures 7" long, 4" wide, and 2" high when folded.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" to 14-1/2". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
- The Control Monitor also functions as a Remote Control
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements.
- 60-shot memory (divided into 6 numbered strings from 2 to 10 shot each, with one set of statistics for each string)
- Can be switched off, taken home and switched on for reviewing, information retrieval or, (together with optional IBM Interface, not available from MidwayUSA) downloading onto your computer
- Moves instantly from string to string, interrupts shooting on any string without memory loss, each string delivers its own statistics, etc.
- Forget Button to clear individual string-memory instantly
- Change string size
- Delete individual shots, (with automatic adjustment of Statistics) or all data from memory
- Stereo Jack also works with optional Ballistic Chrony Printer.
- Three year limited warranty when returned to manufacturer.
- Upgrades to Gamma Chrony or Gamma Master Chrony. To upgrade your Chrony, contact the manufacturer.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoor use, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor.
- Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain...
Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Corn Cob
$16.79 - $30.99
Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Tufnut (Walnut) Box
$10.29 - $22.49
Savage Arms Extractor Top Loading All Calibers
Berger Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105...
$37.49 - $175.99
Berger Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 168...
$51.99 - $245.99
RCBS Advanced Powder Measure Stand
Speer Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 70 Grain Semi-Spitzer...
Bianchi 5 Black Widow Holster 1911 Leather
$51.00List Price: $63.75 Save up to $12.75 (20%)
Crosman CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram
$3.99 - $229.99
Blade-Tech Revolution Injection Molded Single Magazine Pouch...
$29.75 & SHIPS FREEList Price: $34.99 Save up to $5.24 (15%)
RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center
$119.99 - $174.99
MagnetoSpeed Sporter Chronograph
Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph
Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph
Shooting Chrony Alpha Master Chronograph
Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph
CED Millennium 2 Chronograph System
Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
Shooting Chrony Alpha Chronograph
Shooting Chrony Gamma Master Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony...
PACT Professional XP Chronograph with Improved Skyscreen...
PACT Model 1 XP Chronograph with Improved Sky Screen Mounting...
Shooting Chrony Gamma Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony Printer
RCBS AmmoMaster Chronograph
Shooting Chrony Beta Chronograph