Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool Replacement Connecting Rod
- Lee Ram Prime Priming Unit for Single Stage Press... $12.29 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Lauer DuraCoat Firearm Finish... $16.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Shellholder #16 (7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian... $3.69 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $4.45 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #3 (219 Zipper, 30-30 Winchester, 32... $3.69 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Small Primer Pickup... $7.81 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Vibra-Prime Automatic Primer Tube Filler... $49.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Extended Thumb Safety 1911 ... $31.99 - $33.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Retainer Spring... $2.99 - $7.99 Select Options
Fits: Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool
Function: Replacement connecting rod
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.