- Mil-spec. buckle and "D" ring tie-in anchor point.
- Super strong 1.75" Nylon webbing with over 8000 pound tensile strength.
- Hypalon abrasion liner minimizes wear to belt at hardware contact points.
- Excessive & redundant stitching ensures that this belt will hold-up under the worst of situations.
- Hook & Loop covered to prevent belt from flapping.
- Heat-sealed bitter end eliminates unraveling.
- FIVE COLORS. Black, Olive, Tan, Coyote Brown, and Gray (approved for the USMC Martial Arts Program).
- WAIST SIZES: Regular, 24-34 inches; Large, 34-40 inches and X-Large, 40-46 inches.
Spec.-Ops Rigger Belt 1-3/4" Large (34"-40") Nylon Olive Drab
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from partner, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.