"The Model 1911 and Model 1911A1 Military and Commercial Pistols" Book by Joe Poyer
- "The M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guide" Book by Walt Kuleck... $19.99 Available
- "Propellant Profiles - Fifth Edition" Book by Wolf Publishing... $32.99 Available
- Inline Fabrication Ultramount for RCBS Rock Chucker and... $76.99 Available
- "British Enfield Rifles, Volume 2: Lee-Enfield Number 4 and... $14.99 Available
- "The M1 Garand: World War II" Book by Scott A. Duff... $29.99 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $34.99 Available
- The Mosin-Nagant Rifle, 6th Edition Book by Terence W. Lapin... $17.49 Available
- "45-70 Rifles" Book By Jack Behn... $15.79 Available
- "The Gun Digest Book of the Glock: A Comprehensive Review,... $17.99 Available
- "The Legacy of Lever Guns" Book by Wolfe Publishing Editors... $5.29 Available
- "Remington Rolling Block Rifles, Carbines and Shotguns" Book... $82.99 Available
- Otis #45 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
Parts are described in chapters organized by assembly-receiver, slide and magazine. Each part of each assembly-trigger system, magazine release, sights, etc are then described complete with markings and other identifying characteristics. Parts are differentiated by model and manufacturer, i.e. Colt, Springfield Armory, Remington Arms-UMC, Singer, Ithaca , Remington Rand and Union Switch & Signal. All Colt model and variation parts are also described where they differ from the .45 ACP part.
All military and commercial markings are listed by date or serial number range of use. Serial numbers are listed in twenty-six individual tables both by military and the individual commercial models, and by other manufacturers. An appendix contains a serial number listing organized both by manufacturing and shipping date. Serial numbers for British military, Canadian, Argentine, Norwegian, and Russian military pistols are also given.
Individual chapters and appendices provide detailed examinations of markings on receivers, slides and barrels, including military inspection and commercial markings, and photographs of all slide markings. Finishes are discussed for both military and commercial pistols by serial number ranges. Accoutrements and accessories are thoroughly explored and photographed including all belts, magazine pockets, and holsters.
A complete listing of all U.S. military Model 1912, 1916, M3, M7, and M15 holster manufacturers is included. U.S. military-issue ammunition in .45 ACP is described in detail. A photo-illustrated assembly/disassembly procedure shows the most efficient way to service the pistol.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.