Cylinder & Slide Tactical Match Trigger Pull 5-Piece Set 1911 Government, Commander 4-1/2 lb Steel in the White
- Ed Brown Beavertail Grip Safety Installation Fixture 1911... $29.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Tactical Match Extended Hammer Strut 1911... $17.00 Available
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander... $18.99 Select Options
- Hogue Grip Screws Slotted Head Beretta 92, 96, Taurus PT92,... $7.22 Available
- HK Magazine HK USP for use with Jet Funnel 40 S&W 16-Round... $49.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 135... $14.99 - $103.99 Select Options
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Complete Pin Set 1911 Blue... $11.95 Available
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Tink's Power Pig Sow-in-Heat Hog Scent Liquid 4 oz... $7.99 Available
- Swenson Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $11.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Tactical Thumb Safety 1911 Blue... $31.99 Available
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.135 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.