Under Armour Men's ColdGear Infrared Ridge Reaper Pants
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $2.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.49 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's Safety Vest Polyester... $24.70 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $2.69 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.69 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123... $12.79 - $588.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's UA Antler Performance Polo Shirt Short... $49.99 Select Options
- ScentBlocker Clothes and Body Scent Elimination Spray Refill 1... $4.16 Available
- Break-Free Lubricant and Preservative Gun Oil 16 oz Liquid... $38.99 Available
- Otis Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 6.8mm / 270 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.57 Available
- DeSantis Mini Scabbard Outside the Waistband Holster Right... $40.49 Available
- UTG Deluxe Brass Catcher AR-15 Nylon Mesh Black... $9.19 Available
Designed in collaboration with backcountry hunting athlete Cameron Hanes, the Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Ridge Reaper Pant is designed for ultimate performance, in a variety of conditions and terrain. Featuring a durable 100% polyester softshell construction, these pants will hold up to years of use and abuse in the most treacherous terrain. Not only is this fabric durable, it is highly breathable and the very definition of quiet, allowing you to move quietly at short distances. The easy-to-access 4-pocket design allows you to keep your essential gear close for those critical times, while the knee-height leg zips make for an easy on and off. Another advantage of the Ridge Reaper Series is the presence of Under Armour's Scent Control Technology, which combines zeolites and pure anti-microbial silver, ensuring scent protection even after 50 washes. The STORM DWR water repellent finish will help you stay dry in light rain or mist and these pants prove to be wind resistant. Last but absolutely not least, is ColdGear Infrared Technology. ColdGear Infrared technology is a result of Under Armour using infrared imaging to research and pinpoint heat loss in insulation systems, in an effort to make their gear warmer. Stealth Bombers stay undetected by utilizing a high-tech ceramic coating that absorbs electromagnetic waves, keeping heat in, rather than dispersing it into the atmosphere. Mimicking this technology, Under Armour was able to create a flexible ceramic coating on the inside of the garment that holds heat better rather than dispersing it, keeping you in the field longer and increasing your chances at a big buck.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.