Under Armour Men's EVO Scent Control Mock Base Layer Shirt
- Columbia Sportswear Men's PHG Heavyweight Long Sleeve Base... $26.00 - $44.99 Select Options
- Columbia Sportswear Men's PHG Midweight Long Sleeve Base Layer... $26.00 - $44.99 Select Options
- ScentBlocker Men's Midweight Crew Base Layer Shirt... $44.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's EVO Scent Control Crew Base Layer Shirt... $64.99 Select Options
- Badlands Men's Spectre 1/4 Zip Midweight Base Layer Shirt... $89.95 Select Options
- ITW FastMag Pistol Gen III Single Magazine Pouch Pistol... $28.00 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's EVO Scent Control HeatGear Long Sleeve... $44.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's 9" Original BoxerJock Underwear Synthetic... $19.99 - $20.00 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's EVO Scent Control Base Layer Pants... $64.99 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XD 40 S&W 12-Round... $23.99 Available
- Under Armour Men's Base 2.0 1/4 Zip Base Layer Shirt... $59.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Big Logo Hooded Sweatshirt Polyester... $74.99 Select Options
Comfort and focus in the hunting woods starts at the very base layer of your gear. The EVO Scent Control mock shirt from Under Armour is an ideal building block for your clothing system. Constructed of 4-way stretch polyester fabric, this shirt allows for a full range of motion, keeping you from getting easily fatigued, and allowing for precise and bulk-free movements. The moisture-wicking properties work to move moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry, warm, and comfortable. ColdGear technology provides warmth without bulk, while the compression fit moves with you and allows for easy layering. Zeolite scent technology helps control your scent, allowing for closer encounters with game.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.