Under Armour Women's ColdGear Infrared Ridge Reaper Pants
- Hunter's Specialties Windicator Wind Checker Powder 28 Grams... $1.62 Available
- DeSantis L-GAT Outside the Waistband Slide Holster Right Hand... $31.95 Closeout Special
- Under Armour Women's EVO HeatGear Short Sleeve Crew Shirt... $19.76 - $39.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Realtree Girl Women's Merino Heavyweight Boot Socks Merino... $9.49 Available
- Tasco World Class Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Illuminated 30-30... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning XPO Gloves... $43.30 Select Options
Designed for the WOMAN who wants ultimate performance, in a variety of conditions and terrain, the Under Armour Women's ColdGear Infrared Ridge Reaper Pants are something every lady hunter should have in her arsenal. Gone are the days of having to settle for poor fitting men's hunting clothing. Since these pants are designed for women, the fit is better, giving you a full range of motion and more comfort. Featuring a durable 100% polyester softshell construction, these pants will hold up to years of use and abuse in the most treacherous terrain. Not only is this fabric durable, it is highly breathable and the very definition of quiet, allowing you to move quietly at short distances. The easy-to-access 4-pocket design allows you to keep your essential gear close for those critical times, while the knee-height leg zips make for an easy on and off. Another advantage of the Ridge Reaper Series is the presence of Under Armour's Scent Control Technology, which combines zeolites and pure anti-microbial silver, ensuring scent protection even after 50 washes. The STORM DWR water repellent finish will help you stay dry in light rain or mist and these pants prove to be wind resistant. Last but absolutely not least, is ColdGear Infrared Technology. ColdGear Infrared technology is a result of Under Armour using infrared imaging to research and pinpoint heat loss in insulation systems, in an effort to make their gear warmer. Stealth Bombers stay undetected by utilizing a high-tech ceramic coating that absorbs electromagnetic waves, keeping heat in, rather than dispersing it into the atmosphere. Mimicking this technology, Under Armour was able to create a flexible ceramic coating on the inside of the garment that holds heat better rather than dispersing it, keeping you in the field longer and increasing your chances at a big buck.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.