Slip 2000 Carbon Killer Bore, Gas Piston and Choke Tube Cleaning Solvent 4 oz Liquid
- Hoppe's #9 Gun Oil Liquid... $2.59 - $4.59 Select Options
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Ultimate 10 Earmuffs by Peltor (NRR 30dB) Black... $17.99 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush 8 x 32 Thread Bronze Package of... $17.79 Select Options
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Dewey Brass Muzzle Guard 30 Caliber 1/4" Diameter for... $3.09 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Single Picatinny Rail with... $71.30 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 300 Grain... $21.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Cleaning Rod Stop 22 to 26 Caliber... $3.19 Available
- Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight Assembly M1 Carbine Steel Matte... $26.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.