Under Armour Men's Infrared Ridge Reaper PrimaLoft Insulated Jacket
- BlackHawk Lightweight Tactical Pants Synthetic... $43.21 - $46.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's Dead Calm Scent Control Fleece Pants... $124.99 Select Options
- Columbia Sportswear Men's Stealth Shot II Omni-Heat Pants... $72.80 - $119.99 Select Options
- ScentBlocker Men's WindTec Fleece Jacket... $34.41 Select Options
- Under Armour Big Logo Hooded Sweatshirt Polyester... $74.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Dead Calm Insulated Gloves... $44.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's EVO Scent Control Mock Base Layer Shirt... $49.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Mens Hitch Heavy Cushion Boot Socks... $16.99 Select Options
Designed for late season hunting, when temperatures are plummeting, the ColdGear Infrared Ridge Reaper PrimaLoft Insulated Jacket from Under Armour will keep your warm, comfortable and focused on the hunt. Insulated with 100 grams of PrimaLoft insulation, the Ridge Reaper PrimaLoft Jacket provides ultimate warmth, without a lot of bulk or weight. ColdGear Infrared technology is a result of Under Armour using infrared imaging to research and pinpoint heat loss in insulation systems, in an effort to make their gear warmer. Stealth Bombers stay undetected by utilizing a high-tech ceramic coating that absorbs electromagnetic waves, keeping heat in, rather than dispersing it into the atmosphere. Mimicking this technology, Under Armour was able to create a flexible ceramic coating on the inside of the garment that holds heat better rather than dispersing it, keeping you in the field longer and increasing your chances at a big buck. This jacket is also wind resistant and has the STORM DWR water repellent finish applied, to help keep you dry in damp conditions.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.