Downrange Shotshell Wads 410 Bore Pattern Control 1/2 oz Bag of 500
Specifications:(from the mfg)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- MEC Powder Bushing... $3.99 View More Options
- BPI Shotshell Wads 410 Bore Magnum Four-Ten 1/2 oz Bag of 250... $7.19
- MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Single Stage Shotshell Press 410 Bore... $201.99
- Benelli ComforTech Extra-High Raised Gel Comb... $99.99
- Multi-Scale Universal Charge Bar with Powder Baffle Model C/CS... $43.99
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.29
- Downrange Powder Baffle for Mec... $6.99
- MEC E-Z Pack Shotshell Stacker 410 Bore... $13.99
- MEC E-Z Load Progressive Press Handle... $10.99
- MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets PVC... $19.99 - $44.99 View More Options
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot... $14.99 View More Options